The SEAFOOD TOMORROW project gathers 35 European partners from more than 19 countries. Its objective is to develop new healthy, nutritious and sustainable products adapted to the requirements of sustainable development, the food industry and consumers.
It is in a context of health crisis that we organized the restitution of this project, with the players of the French sector. Thus, about a hundred participants took part in the web conference “New technologies and aquatic products for tomorrow’s consumers”, on February 9, 2021.
Introduced by Antonio Marques, the project leader, the presentations of the progress made during 3 years followed one another:
- strategy to reduce PSP,
- water and energy consumption in industries,
- traceability tool,
- a tool for assessing the risk-benefit of consuming aquatic products,
- presentations of recipes adapted for targeted populations (pregnant women, children, seniors),
- methods to test for the presence of toxins,
- strategies to reduce contaminants from aquatic products.
“It was a great pleasure for AQUIMER to host this workshop and to give you the opportunity to attend these quality presentations.
The participation in the SEAFOODTOMORROW project has opened interesting perspectives of collaborations for the AQUIMER network, of which you are part, so do not hesitate to get back in touch with us for any further information.”
Julie MANCINI, AQUIMER Project Manager
To watch video recordings, click here.