Founded in 1999 and labellised as a Pole of Competitiveness in 2005, AQUIMER specialises in the promotion of aquatic products.
To facilitate the emergence of R&D ideas and projects, from their elaboration to the quest for funding and right up to their market launch.
To encourage the competitiveness of businesses, to help them to continue and develop their activities on a long-term basis through innovation and collaborative projects.
- A team of experts who advise and support you during your projects,
- Access to specific funding, dedicated to projects labellised by Poles of Competitiveness,
- Partners with complementary skills: businesses, research laboratories, technical centres, training organisations and funders,
- A network for exchanging, sharing experience and information between professionals,
- A watch centre for information on technical, economic and regulatory aspects useful for the sustainable exploitation of aquatic products,
- A wide range of services to suit your needs.